The Marine Division began as an innovative specialist Lloyd’s broker before joining Butcher, Robinson & Staples in 1999. The Division draws on its strong relationships with underwriters at Lloyd’s and other leading companies to place risks in the London market, as well as using its connections with other U.K. and European companies and Protection & Indemnity Clubs for more specialized business.
We focus on cargo business and related coverage’s, marine liability and professional indemnity risks, fine art, specie, both as insurance and reinsurance. We also have extensive experience in the design and placement of underwriting facilities, covers and treaty programmes.
Our product range includes
Research beyond the business plan
Business planning & strategy
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days