Our specialist team has extensive practical experience of the risks faced by contractors, project owners and associated professionals, and the insurance solutions that can be provided in both the international and UK insurance and reinsurance markets.
Our expertise covers the whole construction spectrum, including –
- Civil engineering
- Building works
- On-shore energy
- Power risks
When required we are able to offer an integrated insurance programme to interested parties through the stages of project realisation, through project finance, design, construction and commissioning until practical completion and beyond.
Our services and insurance solutions include –
- Comprehensive insurance programmes including Contractors’ All Risk (CAR), construction plant, employers’ and public liability, bonds, project cargo, employee benefits (personal accident and term life), and design & construct Professional Indemnity.
Contractors and Financiers & other Funding Agencies
- Contract frustration insurance; confiscation, nationalisation, expropriation, and deprivation cover; wrongful calling of “on demand” bank guarantees and surety bonds.
Property Owners and Developers
- Arrangement of owner-controlled insurance programmes; advanced loss of profit; 10 year latent or inherent defects insurance.
Project Managers, Engineers and Architects
- Professional indemnity to cover liability for claims and associated defence costs arising out of errors and omissions in the performance of their professional duties and services provided for a fee.
- Provision of marketing and expertise on large or complex risks; facultative and/or treaty reinsurance.
- Cooperation in supporting brokers’ clients / prospects requiring specialist construction knowledge.
You may access our Policy Wordings and Proposal forms by clicking on the following links: